- Categories:About us
- Time of issue:2020-02-13 00:00:00
When you register or use Xuchang Tiantai Industrial Co., Ltd. (Xuchang Tiantai Industrial Co., Ltd. website and mobile applications, collectively referred to as TTHair), upon request, personal information provided;
● TTHair automatically receives and records server data on your browser, including but not limited to IP addresses, website cookies, and the web pages you require, when you use the TTHair service, participate in an event, or visit a web page;
● TTHair will not sell or lend your personal information to anyone unless you have received your permission in advance.
● For the purpose of serving the user, TTHair may provide you with the use of your personal information, including but not limited to sending you information about events and services.
● TTHair is committed to disclosing your personal information (such as nickname, portrait, area, health information, etc.) without legal proceedings or by your permission.
● If you need to set the three-party consultation to privacy, you can apply to the doctor and the doctor agrees to be made private by the TTHair administrator.
Your personal information will be disclosed in part or in all of the following cases:
● by your consent, to a third party;
● If you are a qualified IP Complainant and have filed a complaint, the Respondent should be required to disclose it to the Respondent so that both parties may handle possible rights disputes;
● Disclosure to a third party or administrative or judicial body in accordance with the relevant provisions of the law or at the request of the administrative or judicial authority;
● If you have any violation of Chinese laws or TTHair policy, you need to disclose to a third party
● To share your personal information with third parties to provide the products and services you require;
● Other platforms that are deemed appropriate under the law or platform policy.
Members must do so
● The registration and use of user name and nickname should conform to the network morals and comply with the relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China.
● User names and nicknames can not contain controversial words such as threats, obscenity, abuse, illegality, and infringement of the rights and interests of others.
● After the success of the registration, members must protect their own account and password, due to members of the loss caused by any loss by the members themselves.
● Do not use other people's account, the consequences of this act at your own risk
TTHair reserves the right to make changes to this policy from time to time. This privacy statement is one of the components of the registration agreement you have signed with TTHair. Please read carefully
Scan the QR code to read on your phone